Unfortunately relationships don’t always work out. The breakdown of a relationship can be stressful and upsetting for both parties, having expert legal representation you can trust will help take some of the stress off your shoulders. PMC Family Law can help you with all matters regarding the breakdown of a relationship.
- Separation – There are many reasons to seek legal separation some examples are: you have been married less than a year, you have religious reasons against divorce or you want time and spaces to work out if you want to end the marriage.
- Divorce and Dissolution of civil partnerships – If you are thinking of getting divorced there are many things that need to be considered, such as children and finances
- Cohabitation Disputes – Due to the housing market, cohabitation disputes are becoming more common, usually between friends who live together but sometimes even family members
- Financial Arrangements – Assets in UK and abroad
- Injunctive Relief – Court-ordered act after both sides have argued their case in a hearing.